New edition of the IKF Level III “Youth Coach Camp“ to be held in Hong Kong
After editions 2015 and 2016 hosted by KNKV in The Netherlands, there will be a new edition to be hosted by HKCKA (Hong Kong China Korfball Association) in the week 19 to 23 June 2017.
Participants eligible to enroll need to have a coaching background in korfball and they need to certificate through their national organization their coach experience. The course is organized by HKCKA for the participation of maximum 20 candidates. The participants will be selected amongst all applications received, with priority to following profiles according to Coaching background requirements:
- – Coaches from teams in the area of IKF ASIA / IKF OCEANIA
- – Head coaches of U17/U15/U13 national teams
- – Technical directors of the national organizations
- – Coaches conducting training programs for youth academies.
1. How we will train you? The youth camp experience.
The program of the course will be running during the period from 19 to 23 June 2017 in Hong Kong Baptist University. During this period a group of 20 coaches will be joining the experience of a training camp following education with Jan Sjouke van den Bos, Master coach of the KNKV.
2. How to participate? Enrolment process.
Candidates eligible to enroll have to apply before 19 April 2017 by sending the official application considering following details:
- ● Send Certification of the national organization of the coaching experience + passport photo and copy of ID/passport + fill in the personal information at the “Enrolment sheet”
- ● Application letters to attend the course should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- ● After application has been approved. Participants will receive confirmation around 24 April including details to pay entrance Fee.
3. Entrance fee:
Applications to participate in “IKF Level III Youth Coach Camp 2017” is authorized to all national organizations by sending data required and/or motivational letter. Selection of candidates will be done after considering coaching background. Participation of the course is possible according to different course deals:
a) Entrance Fee: 100 € (including only participation at course program).
b) Entrance fee: 445 € (including 6 nights hosting and meals from Sunday 18th to Friday 23rd included).
Video recap of the 2016 IKF Level III 2nd edition “Youth and talent coach camp”: