The IKF World Korfball Congress and IKF General Meeting 2021 will be be organised from 28-30 October in Antwerp (Belgium), during the IKF European Korfball Championship A-Division. Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic and the related travel restrictions, the Congress and AGM will be organised in a hybrid format. Online attendance options will be made available for those unable to travel to Antwerp. All invitees are required to register upfront.
This year’s Congress is named ‘Reinventing korfball; unite for the future’. There will be particular emphasis on the development of korfball along three dimensions:
– IKF & National Federations; a joint path towards the future;
– Learning Management Platform; needs & experiences;
– Korfball4; moving closer to the Olympics.
The general program is as follows:
– Thursday 28 October 13:00 – 17:00 hrs CET: IKF World Korfball Congress
– Friday 29 October 09:00 – 13:00 hrs CET: IKF World Korfball Congress
– Saturday 30 October 09:00 – 12:00 hrs CET: IKF General Meeting
Both the Congress and the General Meeting will take place in Boeckenberg Sport and Business, Grensstraat 9, 2100 Antwerp.